- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Crash Time 3
Like its predecessors, Crash Time 3, the new installment of the well-known action racing game series, offers varied gameplay in top quality. The German game forge Synetic has once more taken the graphics engine a significant step further. In a gorgeous game world, completely explorable on wheels, the player gets to solve gripping criminal cases and master other diverse assignments.
An overview of essential innovations in Crash Time 3:
Completely reworked Story Mode: The previously published parts of the Crash Time series already offered tons of breathtaking action. Crash Time 3 also includes an all-new storyline. Right from the start, the player learns about the destructive power of a terrorist organization that will cross our heroes’ path again and again during the game. In the course of the game, the player’s objective is to discover more and more details and information regarding a series of crimes that seem to have no connection at first, and then solve everything in a grand finale.
Extended scope of action: The player is immersed deeper into the game’s storyline, interviewing informants and collecting information. And the player gets to decide how to proceed while completing the missions – simply stop the opponent with a block pass, or employ other means to achieve the given objective?
Pathfinding – improved navigation: An intelligent AI allows delinquent opponents to calculate the shortest paths automatically, and adapts the vehicle performance to the road conditions.
Fantastic driving physics: A state-of-the-art physics system offers an even more realistic driving experience.
Score card: The score card lists the status of missions, the efficiency of the player’s approach, and the game results in great detail.
- A gripping storyline and more than 70 missions with many different challenges await the player
- Bad guys try to avoid capture with all kinds of tricks and driving stunts
- Area of 32 km2with more than 200 km of city streets and autobahn where you get to drive around by day and by night
- More than 40 vehicles, from police cars and airport fire engines to tricycles
- The Story mode creates a dense atmosphere
- The dynamic pathfinder function of vehicles creates variation and increases the replay value
- Typical ambiance of the series, with extremely fast car chases and explosive crashes
- OS: Windows XP with SP2, or Windows Vista with SP1
- Processor: Athlon 64 3200+ or Intel Pentium 4 - 3,2 GHz or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM for Vista)
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible 256 MB graphics card
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c (November 2008)
- Hard Drive: 4.2 GB free hard drive space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- AGP 8x or PCI Express
- ATI Radeon X800 or better
- nVidia GeForce 6600 GT or better
- Video card must support ShaderModel 2.0 and hardware T&L
- Not compatible with integrated graphics solutions, in particular laptop computers.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.