- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Cricket Captain 2016
The number one cricket management game returns for 2016 with the launch of Cricket Captain 2016.
It’s time for cricket fans from around the world to put their cricketing expertise to the test with the most in-depth Cricket Captain game ever made. Developed in association with Chris Rogers, captain of Somerset County Cricket Club and former Australian opener, Cricket Captain 2016 has more playable teams and more great features than ever before!
Cricket Captain has been hailed as the best cricket management simulation ever created and Cricket Captain 2016 takes the game to the next level – new teams, a beautiful new interface, updated 3D graphics engine and all the attention to detail that you expect from the series.
Key features for 2016 include:
- 79 playable domestic teams across 5 domestic leagues, including 12 new teams from the New Zealand and South African domestic cricket leagues
- Updated One Day International (ODI) and 20 over (T20) World Cup Tournament modes. Play as any international team that played in the last two World Cups including Afghanistan, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Oman, Scotland or the UAE.
- Day/Night matches
- New 3D lighting system
- Improved One Day and T20 match engine combined with improved player form calculation for One Day and T20
- Updated kits for International teams
- Sri Lanka and Pakistan historical scenarios
- New database with improved player ability ratings
- New and improved interface
- In-Game Help System
- New Achievements
- OS: Windows Vista SP2/Windows 7 SP1/8/10
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel - HD 3000 Nvidia Laptop - GeForce 310m Nvidia Desktop - GeForce 510 AMD Laptop - Mobility Radeon HD 2600 XT AMD Desktop - Radeon HD 5450
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.