Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords is the ninth expansion for the best-selling strategy RPG Crusader Kings II, and offers expanded gameplay based around the dynamic and vibrant nomadic cultures of the Eurasian steppes.
Introducing new systems and game mechanics such as a new government form as well as the possibility of having tributary states, this expansion will also provide you with the opportunity to saddle up and build your empire from horseback.
Expanding and controlling trade on the ancient Silk Road in order to finance your conquests is an option – but beware – others will also try to gain control of these lucrative routes, and enemy raiders may try to destroy your trade posts if you don’t guard them well.
Can you build a Pax Mongolica and dominate Eurasia, connecting East and West under your rule and creating a new era of prosperity? Or will you be the terrible sword that swats down what others have built, crushing all in your path?
The time has come to take the reins of history and become the Great Khan!
- New Central Asian cultures: Tarim Basin and large parts of Mongolia added to map.
- Nomadic government available for steppe cultures. These function in a radically different way from sedentary societies – you manage populations instead of holdings, and armies are raised based on population size. Also, the ruler’s power must be balanced against the interests of the various Clans within the realm (Clans are not normal vassals, but rather distinct families and factions within the nomad group).
- Over a hundred new events add extra color and flair to the Steppes and Central Asia.
- Non-nomadic rulers will have special options for combating nomads, such as constructing forts in wild enemy lands.
- The Silk Road, with corresponding dynamic trade mechanics and conflicts.
- New nomad mercenaries. Send your unruly sons or brothers away as soldiers of fortune.
- Landless raiding adventurers may appear and harass a region for a time or try to conquer land and settle.
- New diplomacy option: Tributary States.
- OS: XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900, 512mb graphics memory required.
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound: Direct X-compatible sound card
- Additional: 3-button mouse and keyboard
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.