- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Crusader Kings II – Rajas of India (DLC)
Rise up from the ashes of turmoil and anarchy to rule over a land fragmented into petty fiefs. Now is the time to take control. Now is the time for greatness.
Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India is the sixth expansion for the critically praised strategy/RPG Crusader Kings II and will focus on Eastern Persia and India. The expansion Rajas of India extends the map to the east, including the entire Indian subcontinent, and allows you to play as a Hindu, Buddhist or Jain ruler. Can you defend Dharma against foreign invaders and bring order to the subcontinent?
Crusader Kings II explores one of the defining periods in world history in an experience crafted by the masters of Strategy where medieval times is brought to life in this epic game of knights, schemes, and thrones…
- Rajas of India features twice the landmass of the base game.
- Play as an Indian ruler. Start a new and quite different type of game by playing as an Indian raja in 867 (if you have The Old Gods expansion) or at any point between 1066 to 1337 AD.
- Three new Unique Religions. Choose between the Buddhist, Jain and Hindu beliefs for different benefits.
- Caste System.
- Experience Indian Events & Decisions.
- Elephants and Jungles.
- Hundreds of new Provinces including Central Asia and large parts of Siberia too.
- New Interface Skin.
- Indian characters get a unique set of facial profiles and clothes.
- Steam MP Matchmaking and Steam Workshop: These features are brought over from Europa Universalis IV into Crusader Kings II, together with Borderless Windowed mode in the patch together with the release of the expansion.
- OS: XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900, 512mb graphics memory required.
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound: Direct X-compatible sound card
- Additional: 3-button mouse and keyboard
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.