Crusader Kings II – Way of Life Collection (DLC)
Face up to the toil, struggle, pain, strife and hardships of leadership in the latest expansion for Crusader Kings II.
Developed by award winning Paradox Development Studios. The latest iteration to the franchise follows in the proud tradition of introducing defining new game elements to the narrative.
Crusader Kings II: Way of Life allows you to live life the way you like, be it as a peaceful mystic, a family man or a master of war. Each chosen focus will tell a different tale and presents an opportunity to forge your path to success by setting your focus and shaping the destiny of your empire.
- Set a Focus (a "way of life") for your character to give them an immediate skill boost, develop their abilities and determine the kind of events and decisions they tend to get (there are ten of these focuses: Rulership, Business, Hunting, War, Family, Carousing, Seduction, Intrigue, Scholarship and Theology.)
- Hundreds of new events and 20 new images.
- Many new diplomatic interactions (Duel, Seduce, Banish to Monastery, Break up with Lover, etc).
- OS: XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900, 512mb graphics memory required.
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound: Direct X-compatible sound card
- Additional: 3-button mouse and keyboard
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.