The Ceph threat is spreading, but you aren’t about to hand Earth over to an invading alien race without a fight. You’ve got a Nanosuit, a versatile and advanced piece of military technology that helps you run faster and strike harder than your opponents. Use it in cloak or stealth mode to move about undetected.
However you use the Nanosuit, you’ll get to fight your way: by going big and hitting hard, or surprising the enemy with a quick, calculated offense they never saw coming. Suit up and get moving.
The Crysis Trilogy includes – Crysis, Crysis: Warhead, Crysis 2 Maximum Edition, Crysis 3 Digital Deluxe Edition and Crysis 3: The Lost Island.
Single player campaign. Follow the alien invasion of Earth in an extensive storyline across all three games in the Crysis Trilogy. Multiplayer focus. Every game included in Crysis Trilogy features enormous replay value with multiplayer modes, maps and weapons. The Complete Crysis Experience. Every moment is included in this must-have bundle. The original Crysis continues with the Crysis Warhead expansion, and the Crysis 3 action keeps coming in the Lost Island DLC.
The Crysis series is known for its jaw-dropping graphics and its intense gameplay that lets you be the kind of super solider you want to be. And now, you can play the whole series plus the DLC all in one go! So you don’t want to miss out on this opportunity. Go save the world, and then go save it again in a different way, it’s all up to you how you do it.
- OS: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo / 2.7 GHz AMD Athlon 64X2
- RAM: At least 2 GB / 3 GB for Windows Vista
- DISC DRIVE: DVD ROM drive required for installation only
- HARD DRIVE: At least 17 GB of free space
- VIDEO: DirectX 11 graphics card with 1 GB Video RAM or better / NVidia GTS 450 or AMD Radeon HD5770
- DirectX: DirectX 11 required
- INPUT: Keyboard and mouse, or dual analog controller
- ONLINE CONNECTION REQUIREMENTS: 256 KBPS or faster Internet connection
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.