- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
ASIA, EMEA, US
Evolving the shooter genre with its unique and exhilarating combination of fluid action and combat, Damnation features huge, open environments, frenetic combat, daredevil acrobatics and high-octane vehicle-based stunts. Presenting players with an intense test of reflexes, quick thinking and rapid-fire conflict, Damnation will feature vast, breathtaking landscapes, each covering miles of distance and thousands of vertical feet.
Billed as a shooter gone vertical and visually inspired by iconic elements of American history, these massive streaming landscapes will form the battlegrounds for a post-industrial conflict between humanity and an unstoppable arms dealer hell-bent on total world domination.
- Choose your own paths and navigate the world by performing daredevil feats on the edge of human ability
- Intelligent enemies will give chase and engage players in frantic gun fights and attacks that can come from any direction
- Miles of awe-inspiring landscapes and up to three hours of actual gameplay per level
- A full-range of unique vehicles from wall-riding motorbikes to armour piercing mobile artillery provide high-octane thrills
- Extensive multiplayer options, including drop-in-drop-out co-op
- OS: Windows XP/Vista . (if running Windows Vista SP1 is recommended)
- Processor: 2.8 Ghz Pentium or AMD™ equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 7600 / Radeon X1300 or above
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 10 GB Hard Drive Space
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- Supported Controller: Microsoft X360 controller for Windows
- ATI Radeon x1300, x1600, x1800, x1900, x1950, HD2400, HD2600, HD2900, HD3450, HD3470, HD3650, HD3850, HD3870. HD4850, HD4870, HD4870X2
- NVIDIA Geforce 7600, 7800, 7900, 7950, 8500, 8600, 8800, 9600, 9800, 9800GX2, GTX260, GTX280
- Not compatible with all integrated sound/graphics solutions (inc.Laptops)
- This product uses a copyright protection system. Please visit www.codemasters.com for further details.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.