Dark – Cult of the Dead DLC
After escaping the M17 vampire hunters, Eric Bane’s next adventure is already waiting for him. Eric learns of the mysterious ‘Book of the Dead’ which grants its owner power of Death and his creatures. For a vampire, this book presents not only great danger but the chance to learn much about his kind.
In his search for the book, Eric must face off against a new enemy, the Necromancers, as well as a regrouped M17 who want their revenge!
- Includes a brand new mission which challenges you to find the mysterious ‘Book of the Dead’
- Face new challenges: 5 new maps in challenge mode
- New opponent: the sniper
- New Boss: the Cultist
- OS:Windows XP SP2
- Processor:2.0 GHz Dual Core
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT / ATI Radeon HD 4670 / Intel HD Graphics 4000, with 512 MB dedicated RAM
- Hard Drive:5 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX compatible sound card
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.