- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Dark Souls 2
Developed by FROM SOFTWARE, DARK SOULS™ II is the highly anticipated sequel to the gruelling 2011 breakout hit Dark Souls. The unique old-school action RPG experience captivated imaginations of gamers worldwide with incredible challenge and intense emotional reward.
DARK SOULS™ II brings the franchise’s renowned obscurity & gripping gameplay innovations to both single and multiplayer experiences.
Join the dark journey and experience overwhelming enemy encounters, diabolical hazards, and the unrelenting challenge that only FROM SOFTWARE can deliver.
- Go Beyond Death: dare yourself to engage against intense gameplay in a vast world powered by an all new engine that leaps graphics, sound & FX forward like never before
- A labyrinth of monsters & bosses: immerse yourself into mind-bending environments filled with new twisted monsters and deadly bosses that could only come from the imagination of FROM SOFTWARE
- Sensory assault: a wide range of threats will prey on human senses & phobias – auditory hallucinations, vertigo, acrophobia, etc
- Deeper and darker: more intricate customization options provide weapons and armor tailoring to player style
- Evolved multiplayer: updated multiplayer system enables improved online interaction to bring forward cooperative & competitive play
- Refined gameplay: DARK SOULS™ II features fluid motion-capture animations, an upgraded combat system, a vastly expanded suite of characters, deeper customization options, new weapons, armor abilities, and a balanced player progression system
- OS: Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8
- Processor: AMD® Phenom II™ X2 555 3.2Ghz or Intel® Pentium Core ™ 2 Duo E8500 3.17Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 9600GT, ATI Radeon™ HD 5870
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 sound device
- Additional Notes: Controller support: Microsoft Xbox 360® Controller for Windows® (or equivalent) recommended
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.