- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Dead Rising 4 – Season Pass (DLC)
"The Dead Rising 4 Season Pass is the gift that keeps on killing. The Season Pass grants you new ways to play in Willamette, story content and the exclusive bonus Stocking Stuffer Holiday Pack. Stay tuned for more details.
As content becomes available, it can be downloaded from the Dead Rising 4 in-game store. DLC content in the Season Pass may be sold separately. If you purchase the Season Pass, do not also purchase the standalone DLC content packs, as you will be charged for them. Pricing and release dates may vary by platform. Dead Rising game required; sold separately. Season Pass and DLC content may not be available in all territories.
©CAPCOM CO., LTD. 2016 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED."
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel i5-2400 or AMD FX 6300
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (2 GB) or AMD Radeon HD 7850 (2 GB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Sound Card: DX11-compatible sound card
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.