- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Deer Hunt Legends
Deer Hunt Legends puts players in the ultimate hunting environments, where bravery and intuition will be tested each step of the way. Your mission: capture as many trophies as you can, taking down big game around the world. You’re not out there to take notes. You’re out there to kill!
Deer Hunt Legends is a third person hunting simulation game that follows the story of a hunter on a quest to take down species never before seen by the human eye, some even believed to be extinct…
Players will travel across the globe in search of their prey. Captured in their natural environments, these animals are quick, deadly, and eager to turn you into dinner! You will engage in vicious boss battles against the feared T-Rex, saber-toothed cats, and Gastornis. With diverse weapons to choose from like sniper rifles, crossbows, and high-powered shotguns, Deer Drive Legends is the most realistic hunting game you’ll ever play!
- More than 30 elusive animals including woolly rhinos, white-tailed deer, wolves and Irish elk
- Realistic natural background effects and sounds
- Range of unique challenges using true-to-life hunting techniques
- Bonuses awarded for successful kills, such as Health Packs, Ammo Clips, and more
- Earn skill points for extra advantage during specific hunts
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2 or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Hardware accelerated (DirectX & OpenGL compatible) Nvidia GeForce Series 7, 8, 9 video cards or ATI Radeon X1550 with 256 MB of RAM (or above)
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.