- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Disciples III (Gold Edition)
Disciples III: Gold is the ultimate game experience for all turn-based strategy game enthusiasts; it includes the original game Disciples III: Renaissance as well as the stand-alone expansion Disciples III: Resurrection.
In this third installment of the critically acclaimed Disciples series, experience a new, revolutionary combat system with numerous new units and features, set in a dark fantasy universe.
The Gold edition offers more than 140 hours of gameplay in 4 single player campaigns, with 4 specific factions (the Empire, the Legion of the Damned, the Elven Alliance and the Undead Hordes) and more than 450 different weapons, spells and artifacts to quench your thirst for battle. Enter the dark fantasy world of Nevendaar, lead countless battles in detailed 3D environments, build and plunder cities, learn and use powerful spells and experience a tale of power, deceit and intrigues. And if you are looking to take the fight against other players, you can easily challenge your friends: the Hot Seat mode allows you and your friends to finally play again on the same computer and fight for the dominance over Nevendaar.
- The ultimate single player experience with 4 campaigns and more than 140 hours of gameplay
- 4 specific factions: the Empire, the Legion of the Damned, the Elven Alliance and the Undead Hordes
- Explore the dark fantasy world of Nevendaar and fight impressive battles on detailed 3D environments; experience the unique atmosphere of the Disciples series in its full glory.
- Equip your heroes and companions with more than 450 different weapons, spells and artifacts
- Recruit Fighters, Paladins, Mages, Healers and other companions, each with specific abilities
- Hot Seat Mode: challenge your friends on a single computer!
- OS: Windows XP SP 2 / Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz Single Core
- Memory: 1 GB
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible, 128 MB (Shader Model 2.0 required)
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8 GB
- Sound: DirectX compatible
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.