- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Disney Pixar Toy Story Mania!
Inspired by the Disney/Pixar feature film, Toy Story and the 4D Toy Story Mania attraction at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort, Toy Story Mania! is now available for PC. In addition to galleries adapted from the attraction, the game includes new and original galleries and a series of mini games, all hosted by beloved characters from the movies. The thematically-connected levels are designed for up to four players of all ages with competitive and co-operative multiplayer options. ‘Toy Story Mania!’ game logo Toy Story Mania! also includes bonus 3D features, transforming the game experience with eye-popping visuals. Join all the classic Toy Story characters in Toy Story Mania! as Woody, Buzz and the gang stage their own zany, fun-filled carnival. Celebrate the joy of play with family and friends of all ages and face off in the ultimate living room showdown.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP (with Service Pack 3), Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV at 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB VRAM NVIDIA FX 5200, ATI Radeon 9200
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Additional Notes: Input Devices: Windows Compatible Keyboard & Mouse
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.