- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Disney High School Musical 3: Senior Year Dance
High School Musical 3: Senior Year DANCE lets fans experience the energy, fun, and music of all three "High School Musical" movies. Players can dance to the beat of favorite "High School Musical" songs in familiar movie locations alongside their favorite characters. Featuring new music from the first theatrical release in the franchise, High School Musical 3: Senior Year DANCE will keep the Wildcat fun moving. Players can unlock new songs, characters, clothing and accessories.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista SP2 / XP SP3
- Processor: Pentium 4 class or AMD Athlon processor, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64 MB DirectX 9.0c-compatible, 3D video card (NVIDIA GeForce, ATI Radeon, or equivalent) with Hardware Transform and Lighting capability.
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: 16-bit DirectX 9-compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: 2.0 Intel Pentium 4 class or better processor is required for onboard (built-in) integrated chipsets (e.g., Intel on-board 8xx/9xx series chipsets, SiS and S3 series, ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 & X1300)
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.