- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Disney Infinity Gold Collection
Disney Infinity 3.0: Gold Edition includes Star Wars™ to the ever-growing collection of Marvel, Disney and Disney•Pixar characters, stories and worlds NOW with all Disney Infinity Characters and Playsets Unlocked. Together new heroes can join forces with all other Disney Infinity characters and embark on adventures as big as your imagination in the 3.0 Toy Box! Disney Infinity encourages you to play your way, whether you explore open-world creation in the Toy Box or story-driven gameplay inside Play Sets!
All Disney Infinity 3.0 Playsets Unlocked:
– Twilight of the Republic
– Rise Against the Empire
– The Force Awakens
– And More…
All Disney Infinity 3.0 Characters Unlocked:
– Han Solo
– Darth Vader
– Iron Man
– All Disney Infinity 1.0 Characters
– All Disney Infinity 2.0 Characters
– And More…
Enjoy Disney Infinity with a Full Toy Box!
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Dual-Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 560 / ATI Radeon HD 5600 1 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 15 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.