- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Disney•Pixar Brave: The Video Game
Brave: The Video Game is a Third-Person Action-Adventure game that is a companion release to the Disney/Pixar 2012 major animated release of the same name. Brave is Pixar’s first fairy tale release and features the adventures of Merida, the studio’s first female lead character in a movie. The game features: a family-friendly storyline, bow and arrow as well as a sword combat, agile in-game movement, puzzle play, characters from the movie as well as others unique to the game, and compatibility with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Inspired by "Brave", the Disney/Pixar animated fantasy adventure movie, Brave: The Video Game invites players to run, jump and battle their way through the rugged landscape of mythical and mysterious Scotland. By using their wits and bravery, gamers will also be able to wield a sword and bow and arrow to defeat fierce enemies, break a magical curse and save a kingdom.
Play as Merida, Pixar’s first female hero and an expert archer, or in the console versions players can also play as other entertaining characters from the film. In addition, they will be able to go on quests through a magical world and solve puzzles to uncover secrets. Gameplay features include an exciting single-player campaign, co-op for family and friends and a special Bear mode, in which players are able to play as a bear.
- OS: Windowx XP/7
- Processor: 3.0GHz Intel Pentium 4 Class or AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256MB 3D Video Card Supporting Shaders 3.0 (NVIDIA Geforce 8400 or Higher, ATI Radeon 2900 or Higher)
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: 16-bit DirectX 9.0c-Compatible Sound Card
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.