Winnie the Pooh The Video Game is based on the movie of the same name. Following the same story as the movie, Winnie the Pooh is an interactive story book focused on delivering action-driven storytelling and incorporating educational content for children.
The game is split up into chapters, each offering a new piece of the story, allowing players to interact with the backgrounds via a variety of kid friendly ‘no failure’ mini games. Once chapters are completed, Honey Pots are awarded which can be used to unlock content within the print center. In the print center, parents can print out activity sheets for the children to color in and complete.
- OS: Windows® 7 Home Premium
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel Pentium 4, 2400+ AMD or equivalent processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB DirectX 9.0c compatible graphic card supporting Shaders 2.0 (NVidia GeForce FX 5600, ATI Radeon 9600)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Supported peripheral: Keyboard & Mouse
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.