- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Dollar Dash: More Ways to Win DLC
Now unlock a completely new game mode "Topscorer" with six maps and a mass of new exciting in-game shop content, such as a new victory dance, costumes and in-game icons!
The challenge is set, as each player carries a money bag which can hold $1,000.00 dollars. With limited money available, all cash will be fiercely fought over as no money can be deposited in "Topscorer." As you frantically collect as much cash as possible, the player with the most money will trigger a timer of 60 seconds and the countdown begins! You must hold your nerve, defend your monopoly and fight off the attackers until the timer reaches 0 to win the match. Should another player collect more money than the current winner while the timer is still counting down, the clock will reset, but with 2 seconds less on each occasion, until the maximum countdown time is just 20 seconds. Topscorer will be fast, frenetic and fiercely competitive, so all you have to do is make sure you’re ready!
- OS:Windows® XP/Vista/7™
- Processor:1.7 GHz single-core
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:128MB DirectX compatible card (ATI Radeon™ Series 2xxx / NVIDIA Geforce™ Series 7xxx)
- Hard Drive:600 MB HD space
- Sound:DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Additional:Local multiplayer requires one game controller per additional player
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.