- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil
The gripping expansion pack for DOOM 3 takes your even further into the the DOOM universe. Two years following the unexplained disaster on Mars, the UAC returns to the abandoned facility to investigate a mysterious beacon buried deep in the ruins of the ancient civilization.
- Battle six new demons including the hunters
- Fight in all new 8-player capture the flag arenas
- Wield new weapons including the double barreled shotgun
- Possess demonic powers to use against the enemy
- Control time to defeat the enemy and evade deadly traps
- Harness the force of gravity to control your environment
- Battle through the ancient ruins and into the horrifying depths of hell
Minimum: Full version of Doom 3, 3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required - 100% DirectX® 9.0b compatible 64MB Hardware Accelerated video card and the lateset drivers; English verision of Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP, Pentium®IV 1.5 GHz or Athlon® XP 1500+ processor or higher, 384 MB RAM, 2.2GB of uncompressed free hard disk space (plus 400MB for Windows® swap file), 100% DirectX® 9.0b compatible 16-bit sound card and the latest drivers, 100% Windows® compatible mouse, keyboard, and latest drivers, DirectX® 9.0b (included)
Multiplayer Requirements: Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported, Internet play requires broadband connection and latest drivers, LAN play requires network interface card and latest drivers
Supported Chipsets:ATI® RadeonTM 8500, ATI® RadeonTM 9000 or above, ATI® RadeonTM X700, ATI® RadeonTM X800, all nVidia® GeForceTM 3/Ti series, all nVidia® GeForceTM 4MX series, all nVidia® GeForceTM 4/Ti series, all nVidia® GeForceTM FX series, all nVidia® GeForceTM 6 series, *Important Note: Some 3D accelerator cards with the chipset listed here may not be compatible with the 3D accelerator features utilized by Doom 3. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX 9.0b compatibility. This product does not support Microsoft® Windows® 95/98/ME or NT.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.