Steam Cards for Dragon Ball Xenoverse are now available!
Play the game to collect one of the 6 amazing collectible cards. Get the full collection and redeem it to unlock backgrounds, emoticon and badges for your Steam environment.
About the Game
Goku And Friends’ Fierce Battles Will Be Reborn!
FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, THE DRAGON BALL UNIVERSE IS COMING TO STEAM!
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE revisits famous battles from the series through your custom Avatar, who fights alongside Trunks and many other characters. Will the strength of this partnership be enough to intervene in fights and restore the Dragon Ball timeline we know? New features include the mysterious Toki Toki City, new gameplay mechanics, new character animations and many other amazing features to be unveiled soon!
- CUSTOM AVATAR – Players create their very own Dragon Ball character to take their place in the Dragon Ball world! Choose Earthling, Majin, Saiyan, Namekian or Frieza Clansman and start battling!
- NEW LOCATION – A once dormant clock has started to tick again in the enigmatic and futuristic Toki Toki City!
- NEW CHARACTERS – Mira, an android trying to become the strongest creature in the universe; Towa, a dark scientist coming from a demonic world; The Supreme Kai of Time, a deity who appeared 75,000,000 years ago and her companion bird Tokitoki, a very powerful lifeform that can produce time!
- THE MASTER SYSTEM – Choose an original Dragon Ball character as a Master to train under. Your skill set and training excersizes will vary depending on the Master you choose. Your Master may even suddenly appear in battle to assist you!
- STRONG IMMERSION – Inspired by one of the most famous series ever created.
- IMPROVED GAMEPLAY – Expeience a new, fast paced, and technical battle system.
- OS: Windows Vista (x64) / Windows 7 (x64)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+, 2.6GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB Nvidia GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon HD 3870
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.