The Digital Slime Edition for PC includes eleven additional goopy Slime Weapons and two bonus maps!
- Splat O’Nine Tails
- Slime Sword
- Gooreat Sword
- Gooey Gloves
- Happy Map
- Goopid’s Bow
- Squishing Rod
- Gold-Digger’s Map
- Goolden Axe
In DRAGON QUEST HEROES: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below, the protagonists must rise up against seemingly insurmountable odds, facing off against swarms of enemies and gigantic monsters in an exhilarating action game. Filled with characters and monsters designed by world-renowned artist Akira Toriyama, DRAGON QUEST HEROES: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below will be available on PC in beautiful HD graphics.
When a dark shockwave sweeps through the city of Arba, the monsters that once lived peacefully alongside the people are driven into a frenzied rage. As either the hero Luceus or the heroine Aurora, the player joins forces with a cast of fan favorites from previous DRAGON QUEST titles, such as Alena, Bianca and Yangus, to bring the rampaging hordes of monsters to their senses and restore order to the kingdom.
- Overpower Hundreds of Monsters – Swing into action against seemingly impossible odds and become the hero of the battlefield. Cleave through relentless swarms of monsters and fight against gigantic foes in an epic clash of good versus evil.
- Fight Alongside Legendary Characters – Players can embark on a journey with some of the most beloved characters of the DRAGON QUEST series – all voiced – to form their own party of four and stride into battle. From the sultry Maya of DRAGON QUEST IV fame to Yangus, the thief with a heart of gold from DRAGON QUEST VIII, the player’s party will always be full of character.
- Strategy-Oriented Battles – Players can level up each character and upgrade their unique spells and abilities. Swapping between characters strategically and unleashing the right skill at the right time will help players survive the toughest battles.
- Collect Monster Medals to Turn the Tide – Gather monster medals from defeated foes to bring them back to the battlefield as allies or to take advantage of their special skills. Up to 24 monsters can fight by the player’s side at any one time.
- Legendary Trio of Creators – The title comes to life in beautiful high-definition graphics for PC with a host of distinctive characters and monsters designed by world-renowned artist Akira Toriyama. Both Yuji Horii, director and creator of DRAGON QUEST, and Koichi Sugiyama, the composer closely tied to the series since its first installment and creator of countless memorable musical masterpieces, are working on this full-scale action RPG.
Graphics options supported for high end PCs:
- Rendering resolution
- Shadow processing
- Glare adjustment
- Turning movie scene playback on and off
- Number of characters displayed
- Draw distance
- Texture Quality
Support for both full-screen and windowed display modes
Support for a maximum frame rate of 60fps
Support for full HD display at a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (64bit required)
- Processor: Core i7 870 2.8GHz or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 or AMD Radeon HD 5770
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c over
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.