- Unique gameplay due to alternative reality levels and time warp feature.
- Varied game mechanics.
- Grayscale graphic with original “old horror” camera effects.
- Enigmatic story reminiscent of dark fairy tales.
- Beautiful minimal soundtrack.
- 21 levels full of disturbing story.
DREAM ALONE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
DOWNLOAD HERE > > > > >
For limited time you can get it for free.
About the Game
Dream Alone is a 2D platforming game with classic platform gameplay, deadly traps, a dark storyline and unique hero abilities.
A mysterious sickness strikes a quiet village. One by one the townspeople fall into a coma, entire families falling prey to a death-like state. When the hero’s family becomes affected by the disease, he starts a dangerous journey to find the mythical sorceress, Lady Death, who is supposed to have powers that can stop or perhaps even reverse the disease.
The hero travels through many levels and include a forest, a cemetery, a battlefield, a ghost town, etc. Nearly all levels have their own alternative reality versions; slightly different versions that hold a few more objects or traps in different locations. As the story develops, the player uncovers more about the main hero’s past, his motivation and some very dark secrets.
A mistake, a wrong jump or simply not being careful enough means instant death. Precision jumps and quick running are not enough, however. Some traps need to be deactivated and some objects, like stones or crates, need to be moved into certain positions. Sometimes there’s no object to move or trigger unless the hero uses one of his special powers, which are rare in the game. The hero may jump into an alternative reality. In some cases the hero can even create a clone of himself!
By using all of your abilities and finding your way through the different realities you may yet find lady death.
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz CPU (Dual Core recommended)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 670 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- OS: MAC OS X 10.11.6 or higher
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD Processor, 3.0 GHz processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 4200 MB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.