- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
DTM 2013 Championship
Join the world’s most powerful touring car series, the DTM Championship. Featuring all the real teams, drivers, and tracks from the 2013 season, DTM Experience offers unrivalled immersion and gameplay to its audience.
Enjoy the 2013 DTM Championship, Single Player Races, Track Tests and Leaderboard Challenges. Review your stats and manage videos and screenshots through your DTM profile. DTM Experience provides accessibility through 3 tailor made difficulty levels, and enhanced support for all types of controllers including keyboards, game pads, and steering wheels.
- DTM 2013 Championship
A full recreation of the 2013 DTM season featuring all 9 championship tracks and 22 cars.
- Single Races
Unlimited choice of track and car for free races.
- Multi-player Races (alpha)
Challenge friends and rivals in online races.
- Track Test
Training on any track with any car of the 2013 DTM season.
- Leaderboard Competition
Challenge the world on the official DTM leaderboards. Monitor your progress in real time using the in-game Leaderboard Bar.
- Audio Realism
AudioDrive is a real time sound engine that crossfades thousands of sound samples into a layer of impressive 7.1 surround race car audio.
- Rookie To Pro Appeal
The ‘Novice’, ‘Amateur’ and ‘Get Real™’ difficulty levels cater to players of all skill levels.
- Adaptive Racing Intelligence
A.R.I manages the properties of the computer controlled opponents and adapts the AI opponent skill level to match that of the player.
- AUDI RS 5 DTM
- BMW M3 DTM
- DTM Mercedes AMG C-Coupé
- Hockenheimring Baden-Württemberg
- Brands Hatch
- Red Bull Ring
- Moscow Raceway
- Circuit Park Zandvoort
- Audi Sport Team Abt
- Audi Sport Team Abt Sportsline
- Audi Sport Team Phoenix
- Audi Sport Team Rosberg
- BMW Team RBM
- BMW Team RMG
- BMW Team MTEK
- BMW Team Schnitzer
- Mercedes-Benz Team Euronics / Thomas Sabo Mercedes AMG
- Mercedes-Benz Team Stihl / AMG Mercedes
- Mercedes-Benz Team stern / AMG Mercedes
Important Info/DLC Purchasing Policy
R3E user accounts are associated with the user’s Steam account for security and transactions through Steam Wallet. A Steam account can use multiple R3E accounts by using the ‘switch accounts’ function in the R3E Account Settings.
Upon purchasing an R3E DLC via the Steam Store, an R3E user account will be permanently associated with that Steam account and it will no longer be possible to switch accounts. The option to switch accounts will be permanently removed from the R3E Account Settings.
- OS:Microsoft Windows Vista / 7
- Processor:Dual core at 1.6 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or AMD equivalent
- Memory:2 GB
- Graphics:NVIDIA 7900 512 MB Video Card or AMD equivalent
- Hard Drive:12 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX compatible
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.