- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
DTM Experience 2014
Enter the world of a professional DTM driver and experience the 2014 DTM Championship season in the most authentic simulation to date.
Purchase DTM Experience 2014 and race all 23 cars and 9 tracks from the 2014 season. Choose from world leading manufacturers and take the wheel of the Audi RS 5 DTM, BMW M4 DTM or DTM Mercedes AMG C-Coupé and collect points in pursuit of the 2014 DTM Championship title.
Plan your race strategy and make pit stops for fresh tyres and repairs in Single Race and Championship game modes. Use your car’s DRS system and trade down force for an extra boost of speed during crucial overtakes to leave your opponents eating dust.
Ten races stand between you and becoming a DTM champion, enjoy the drive.
- 2014 DTM Championship – Be the Champion
Earn the title of champion for yourself, your team, and your manufacturer as you race up to 22 computer controlled opponents who will adapt to your skill level to create an exciting championship experience every time you play the game.
- Online Multiplayer – Battle the DTM community
Challenge friends and rivals, or even a real-life DTM driver in grids of up to 22 players in online multiplayer races.
- DTM Competitions – Capture Glory
Battle your way to the top of the leaderboards and see where you stand amongst the world’s greatest by joining official hotlap competitions from DTM.
- Single Race – The pursuit of perfection
Challenge yourself in a race against up to 22 of the computer’s evolving opponents around any of the 9 tracks of the 2014 DTM Championship season.
- Practice – Just you and the track
Select a race track and the open tarmac is yours alone. Fire up your favorite DTM car and master every corner raced in the 2014 DTM Championship.
- Audio Realism – A motorsports symphony
Experience the pure and exhilarating auditory pleasures of motorsport as they have been recreated for your DTM experience by one of the most talented sound engineers in the industry. Turn up the throttle.
- Pit Stops – Plan your strategy
Change tyres, repair aerodynamic damage, and serve any penalties you incur during the race by requesting a pit stop in Single Race and Championship game modes. Or race non-stop by disabling the mandatory pit stops in your game settings.
- Weight Penalties – Courage under pressure
Any car in a Championship race may be forced to carry additional weight. The use of performance weights is specified by DTM Sporting Regulations according to the previous race results. Be prepared to step up your gameplay should you have a pile of tungsten ballast blocks at your feet.
- DRS – Drag Reduction System
Transform the rear wing of your DTM race car to trade down force for speed as you move to overtake your opponents at crucial moments throughout each race.
- Adaptive Racing Intelligence – ARI
Test your reflexes against Intelligent and determined computer driven opponents. Adaptive AI will adjust difficulty based on your performance after each race. Want to fine tune your experience? Manually select AI difficulty in the game menu.
- Accessibility – Racing is a family sport
Novice, Amateur and Get Real physics models challenge players of all ability. From grandchild to grandparent; DTM racing is a great fit for families.
- AUDI RS 5 DTM
- BMW M4 DTM
- DTM Mercedes AMG C-Coupé
- Hockenheimring, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Motorsport Arena Oschersleben, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Hungaroring, Mogyoród, Hungary
- Norisring, Nuremberg, Germany
- Moscow Raceway, Volokolamsk, Russia
- Red Bull Ring, Spielberg, Austria
- Nürburgring, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- EuroSpeedway Lausitz, Brandenburg, Germany
- Circuit Park Zandvoort, Noor d-Holland, Holland
- Audi Sport Team Abt
- Audi Sport Team Abt Sportsline
- Audi Sport Team Phoenix
- Audi Sport Team Rosberg
- BMW Team RBM
- BMW Team RMG
- BMW Team MTEK
- BMW Team Schnitzer
- Mercedes-Benz gooix AMG
- Mercedes-Benz EURONICS / FREE MAN’S WORLD AMG
- Mercedes-Benz Original-Teile Mercedes AMG
- Mercedes-Benz Petronas AMG
Important Info/DLC Purchasing Policy
R3E user accounts are associated with the user’s Steam account for security and transactions through Steam Wallet. A Steam account can use multiple R3E accounts by using the ‘switch accounts’ function in the R3E Account Settings.
Upon purchasing an R3E DLC via the Steam Store, an R3E user account will be permanently associated with that Steam account and it will no longer be possible to switch accounts. The option to switch accounts will be permanently removed from the R3E Account Settings.
- OS:Microsoft Windows Vista / 7
- Processor:Dual core at 1.6 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or AMD equivalent
- Memory:2 GB
- Graphics:NVIDIA 7900 512 MB Video Card or AMD equivalent
- Hard Drive:12 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX compatible
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.