- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
DUCATI – 90th Anniversary
From the creators of RIDE comes a spin-off entirely dedicated to the legendary Ducati brand – nearly a century of legend wrapped up in one video game!
With 39 models in the game, you can thrash the most iconic bikes. 7 great ERAS ere you can rediscover the bike of your dreams, from the 50s to historic victories. Test out the legendary 1954 125 Gran Sport Marianna or Fogarty’s powerful Ducati 996.
Get an adrenaline rush racing on the tracks where Ducati made history! Hit the gas on 5 faithfully-reproduced country tracks and 8 official circuits, including the Ducati fans’ favourite, the Misano World Circuit – Marco Simoncelli, reliving the exploits of those who made history.
Find out more about Ducati’s history in the museum, dedicated to the technical and historical details which have rendered every vehicle famous.
What are you waiting for? Go get involved in history!
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 / Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 @ 1GB / ATI Radeon HD 6790 @ 1GB*
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Additional Notes: *Laptop versions of graphics cards may work but are not officially supported.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.