- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Dungeon Dashers is an action packed, turn-based, co-operative dungeon crawler, bringing the enjoyment of a tabletop board game with friends to the PC. Dungeon Dashers streamlines the core dungeon crawler experience to its essentials, for an intense, loot-grabbing adventure.
Accumulate wealth by smashing boxes full of gold, slaying monsters, and looting glowing chests. Use your gold to buy consumables to boost your abilities or buy cosmetic items such as hats. Unlock new swords, bows, staffs, spells and other equipment by completing challenges and quests.
Kill monsters to collect their crafting materials, explore difficult to reach areas and claim valuable resources. Craft ornaments for your heroes to wear, and most importantly, hats!
HOW WILL YOU PLAY?
Dungeon Dashers takes place over a range of different landscapes and terrain. Some levels feature puzzle elements where your heroes must defuse lever-driven mechanical traps, other levels entail large scale battles where death is more likely than you think.
Will you use your agility to sneak past malicious traps or will you use those same traps on your enemies, pulling a lever at the right moment and plunging them into a pit of spikes?
Aim to get a perfect score in every quest by successfully completing additional objectives such as surviving with all of your party members or finishing the quest in a certain number of turns. Beating these challenges with friends adds hours and hours of replayability.
PLAY ONLINE OR SINGLEPLAYER
Play with your friends online and explore dungeons together or enjoy the game in singleplayer, controlling a party of four characters.
Dungeon Dashers is currently in development. We add new features every day. Not all of the features we have planned for the game are implemented yet. If you have feature ideas you can suggest them to us in the comments or discussion boards!
Dungeon Dashers is currently in development. The final version aims to have:
- Epic boss battles and over 20 enemies to face
- Custom loadouts for each class based on loot found in dungeons
- Over 30 player skills
- 40 levels spread out across 5 environments
- Authentic CRT emulation filter for retro visuals
- More than 30 unlockable pieces of equipment including swords, armour and potions
- Level editor with user campaign creation support
- Hardcore mode for those who finish the game and want more of a challenge
- Online co-operative gameplay for up to 4 players
- Original full-length chiptune soundtrack composed by the talented Nathan “Derris-Kharlan” Antony
- Compelling narrative and character dialogue spanning the entire campaign
- Intricately detailed pixel art by a team of talented artists
- Tactical and diverse combat mechanics
Pre-Purchase now and play the latest in-development builds of the game!
Cover Art by Gabriel Verdon (http://www.gabrielverdon.com/)
Music by Derris-Kharlan (nathanantony.com)
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.