Special Edition Content:
- Chrome Fineous Mount
- SE Laser Pick
- Sugar Glider Pet
- First Responder Armor
- Luchidor Helmet
- TopHat Helmet
- Concept Art PDF
- Edge of Space OST
Take a look at our journey through Early Access.
Featuring Official Terraria Content!
About the Game
Suit up as an operative of the Ark Corporation, sent to the farthest reaches of the universe in search of habitable planets to terraform. However, after the long space journey you awaken from cryosleep to find that your ship has gone way off course and is disabled near a strange new world. With no choice but to descend to the surface and figure out how to survive long enough to complete your mission, you step into the escape pod.
Along the way you’ll gather resources to craft armor, weapons, facilities, and vehicles to help you explore the world and conquer its aggressive inhabitants. Your base of operations will evolve from a few basic facilities exposed to the elements into a hardened fortress full of advanced technologies that let you accomplish amazing improvements to your equipment and alter the environment itself.
Be careful, though; almost everything down there wants to kill you, including fierce laser space sharks, artillery-toting polar bears, wickedly quick jetpack penguins, and even crazier horrors. Out on the Edge of Space, you must adapt or you die. Good luck, ArkCo Operative!
- Open World Exploration– Dynamically-generated 2D sandbox set in the deepest recesses of space, explore randomly generated caverns, wormhole anomalies and dive deeper into the planet to discover valuable resources and other rare phenomenon.
- Crazy Creatures – Hordes of enemies and epic bosses ranging from Artillabears, squid pandas, jetpack space penguins, and laser space sharks; not to mention epic bosses like DJ Penguin and Omegatron
- Cooperative Exploration – Engrossing gameplay, built from the ground up, to support multiplayer focusing on cooperative exploration and combat with team-based tactics.
- Advanced Crafting System – Using the power of science, craft advanced technology for weapons, gear and base constructions from basic resources
- Loads of Armor – Ranging from stat boosting battle armor to quirky vanity costumes, craft armor to survive the changing environmental conditions and specialize in different aspects of mining, exploration, and combat.
- Weapons – Create a wide-variety of dynamically generated weapons ranging from guided rocket launchers to Experimental Gauss Rifles and discover new advanced weaponry to expand your arsenal.
- Research System – A new research system allows players more freedom to discover new areas of technology in exploration, combat, base building, and much more.
- Command Center Management – Establish your central base of operation by creating the ultimate Command Center customized with defensive turrets, hangers and repair drones. Make improvements to protect yourself from the constant environmental changes like radiation storms and other anomalies.
- PIOS (Power Input Output Systems) – A simple drag and drop tool, letting you design electrical systems as basic as powering a light or as complex as creating your own logic gates.
- Pets – Create and collect pets that assist you on your epic exploration of space by granting defensive, offensive, or exploration perks.
- Anomalies – Random world events both dangerous and helpful
- Vehicles – Craft items from hover boards to massive mechs to safely explore the dangerous world
- Terraforming – Conquer space by turning the land into a livable habitat
- Continual Support – Regular post-launch updates will bring fresh new content
- OS:Windows 7
- Processor:2.9 ghz or higher
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:512 MB Video memory
- Hard Drive:900 MB HD space
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.