- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Elite Dangerous: Horizons Season Pass
Change the galaxy with the Elite Dangerous: Horizons Season Pass. Explore the surfaces of countless worlds today, and unlock new ways to play in five themed expansions.
2.0 – Planetary Landings
A whole new angle on the galaxy. Journey from the stars to the surfaces of strange worlds, and hit the ground running in the new Scarab Surface Recon Vehicle.
2.1 – The Engineers
Introducing an all-new mission system and game-changing loot. Craft exotic weapons and modules for your spacecraft and build a ship unlike any other.
2.2 – The Guardians
Take what comes and strike back with double. Bring a second ship to every combat encounter with Ship-Launched Fighters.
2.3 – The Commanders
Team up and take on the galaxy. Forge your own identity with the new Commander Creator, then share your bridge with Multi-Crew and fly with friends.
2.4 – The Return
Continuing and concluding the Horizons season with ongoing story events that will see commanders engage in combat with Thargoid ships for the first time in decades. The Elite Dangerous galaxy will never be the same again.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Processor: Quad Core CPU (4 x 2Ghz)
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 470 / AMD R7 240
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 25 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.