- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Empire: Total War
ABOUT EMPIRE: TOTAL WAR
Dominate the 18th century on land and sea. Command the seas, control the land, forge a new nation, and conquer the globe. Empire: Total War takes the Total War franchise to the eighteenth century Age of Enlightenment a time of political upheaval, military advancements, and radical thought, captured in stunning detail in Empire: Total War.
Empire: Total War introduces a host of revolutionary new features, including true 3D naval combat. For the first time in the Total War series, you will be able to intuitively command single ships or vast fleets upon seascapes rich with extraordinary water and weather effects that play a huge role in your eventual glorious success or ignominious defeat. After pummelling your enemy with cannon fire, close in to grapple their ship and prepare to board, taking control of your men as they fight hand-to-hand on the decks of these wooden behemoths.
In addition, Empire: Total War will see further enhancements to the Total War series’ signature 3D battles and turn-based campaign map. Real-time battles will pose new challenges with the addition of cannon and musket, challenging players to master new formations and tactics as a result of the increasing role of gunpowder within warfare. And the Campaign Map for many, the heart of Total War introduces a variety of new and upgraded elements, including new systems for Trade, Diplomacy and Espionage with agents; a refined and streamlined UI; improved Advisors; and a vastly extended scope, taking in the riches of India, the turbulence of Europe and, for the first time, the untapped potential of the United States of America.
- Take command on the high seas. New real-time 3D naval warfare takes Total War’s unparalleled battle action to the high seas, with players commanding single ships or vast fleets.
- Become a founding father. Starting in 1700 The era of warfare across oceans, revolution and the founding of the United States.
- All new graphics engine and technology features staggering real-time seascapes, new advanced landscape and flora systems, and dynamic weather.
March 31, 2010 – Update
Update 1.6 for Empire: Total War is available today. The update introduces a large number of revisions to the Artificial Intelligence in real time battles. Amongst many other improvements, the Battle A.I. now maintains its lines more rigorously, has better army movement and engages in melee more tactically. It is also better at protecting its own advance and engaging opponents with flanking attacks.
October 5, 2009 – Update
Performance and other general improvements to Empire: Total War have just been released, in conjunction with the new Warpath Campaign DLC. Read on for a full list of features included with this update.
September 22, 2009 – Update
This update, now available on Steam, adds two new historical battles: Battle of Rossbach and Battle of Fontenoy. Both are available in single player and multiplayer game modes. Read on for a full list of features included with this update.
June 22, 2009 – Update
Empire is expanding. With its latest update now available on Steam, Empire: Total War adds 14 free new units along with numerous updates and game enhancements. Read on for a full list of features included with this update.
- Supported OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista™
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel® Pentium® or greater or AMD® Athlon® equivalent CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (XP,) 2 GB RAM (Vista™)
- Graphics: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible hardware accelerated video card with shader version 2.0 support, 256 MB video memory
- Display: Minimum screen resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels
- Sound: Directx9.0c compatible sound card
- Hard Drive: 15 GB free hard disk space formatted as NTFS
- Peripherals: Windows compatible mouse and keyboard
- OS: 10.11.6 (as of version 1.4)
- Processor:2.0 GHz
- Memory:4GB Memory
- Hard Drive:20GB HD space
- Other Requirements: The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, Intel GMA series and NVIDIA 7xxx series.
- Pre 10.11.6 Users: Players using a version of OS X before 10.11 can access a compatible version of the game via the Beta tab in the game’s properties window. Select the ‘Mac 1.3 - Use for legacy OS X’ branch for a version that is compatible with 10.9.3 up to 10.11.2.
- OS: Steam OS or Ubuntu 14.04.1 (64 bit required)
- Processor: 2GHz
- Memory: 4GB Memory
- Graphics: 512MB*
- Hard Drive:18GB HD space
- Other Requirements: Nvidia 600 series+, AMD 6000 series+, Intel Iris Pro.
- IMPORTANT: Requires 64bit OS to play.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.