- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Eternity: The Last Unicorn
Eternity: The Last Unicorn is a fully featured action RPG inspired by tales from Norse Mythology with classic game mechanics that bring a nostalgic feeling to players.
Aurehen is a young, pureblood Elf on a quest to free the last Unicorn. This creature has been captured and cursed by witches. Travel through mesmerizing locations, meet fantasy characters and fight to protect Elven immortality. Pursue Eternity!
- Level up your weapons, acquire new skills and abilities as you progress through the game.
- A fixed-camera system that used to be commonly present in old-school games..
- Discover and use new and more powerful items as you progress through the game.
- Two playable characters: The young elf, Aurehen, and the Viking, Bior – each with a unique backstory and character abilities.
- Over 12 hours of gameplay.
- A soundtrack that captures the Nordic and fantastical themes of the world of Eternity.
In a land destroyed by a curse, the young elf, Aurehen, is called upon to save the last unicorn and restore peace to the Reign of Alfheim. According to the ancient scrolls, only Aurehen can touch the Unicorn and free him and the elves from this evil curse.
With the support of Bior, a Viking searching for his missing troops, Aurehen will explore the large and beautiful realm of Vanaheim, a universe and culture inspired by Nordic folklore. Meet friends and defeat evil monsters to seal your fate… The time has come to claim Eternity.
Based on Nordic folklore:
- Nordic Gods and Mythology: Experience firsthand the kindness and wrath of the Gods in Nordic Mythology.
- Mythological Creatures: Meet creatures from Nordic mythology including Jotuns, the Giant Wolf (Fenrir), Vikings and a Witch (Gullveig).
- Nordic Symbolism: Statues, paintings and weapons referencing Nordic mythology.
- Nordic Items: The Gungnir Stone, Runes, Essence of Eir, Mead, and Freya’s Pearl.
- Architecture and Scenery: Fensallyr, Naglfar, Skadi Temple, Yggdrasil Garden, and Vanaheim.
- OS: Microsoft Windows® 7
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad 2.7 Ghz, AMD Phenom(TM)II X4 3 Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 660 GTX+ or AMD Radeon HD 7870+
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 14 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card
- Additional Notes: Additional: Microsoft Xbox 360® Controller for Windows® (or equivalent) is strongly recommended
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.