- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
The saga continues! Etherlords II takes you back to the world of Ether and into a whole new realm of fantastic possibilities. Lead your hero on an unforgettable journey through lands filled with unsurpassed beauty and danger to unlock the ultimate mystery.
Etherlords II is an exciting mix of role-play and tactical turn-based combat in the best traditions of fantasy trading card games.
This version of the game supports co-op battles via Internet, including Round Table mode: round robin elimination tournament with random set of cards.
- Five campaigns covering a magnificent fantasy world
- Hundreds of spells and creatures combine to create nearly unlimited tactical possibilities
- New monsters and magic that can be used by any of the four races
- Enhance your Hero’s skills throughout each campaign with new spells, creatures and abilities.
- Non-linear missions with multiple paths to completion
- Thorough tutorial system to help you learn basic and advanced dueling tactics
- 4 multiplayer modes. A dedicated master server that calculates and maintains your statistics and raitings
- ОС: Windows
- Процессор: Pentium III 600 MHz
- Оперативная память: 128 MB ОЗУ
- Видеокарта: 3D-accelerator AGP with 16 Mb RAM
- DirectX: Версии 7.0
- Место на диске: 2 GB
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.