- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
In Eurofighter Typhoon, you are flying the famous Eurofighter on top of Iceland to fight against Russian troops which invade the country and prevent the outbreak of World War III. Quickly outnumbered, the ICEFOR has been abandoned by NATO but has been able to deploy a small number of the new Typhoon aircraft. You will take over the destiny of 6 pilots, each with his own skills and abilities, in real time. Take your part in a fascinating scenario with a lot of missions and objectives to achieve!
Every steering aspect has been simplified to make this game handable for every one. Eurofighter Typhoon is a simulator game advised to hardcore players who already have played other simulator games and to beginners!
- A visual and sonorous atmosphere which are part of the game, with sound themes adjusted to every situations and impeccable sets and planes modeling.
- A fascinating scenario, with breaking news on radio to keep you aware of the fight evolution!
- A great lifetime: training mission, two campaign modes, a multiplayer mode.
- A game for every fan of simulation and for beginners!
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: P 226 or Better
- Memory: 64 MB RAM
- Graphics: 8 MB Graphics Card or Better
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.