Europa Universalis IV – Cradle of Civilization (DLC)
The fertile valleys and trade routes of the Middle East have attracted ambitious conquerors since the beginning of recorded history. Now, Europa Universalis IV adds greater depth and more varied possibilities to this crossroads of empires in the new expansion Cradle of Civilization. With new decisions and opportunities tied to the historical development of the region in the early modern era, Cradle of Civilization further enhances the award-winning grand strategy of Europa Universalis IV.
Powerful decisions related to each of the special government types of the Middle East, including unique mechanics for the Egyptian Mamluks, Persia, and the heirs to Timur.
Activate your merchants in trade nodes for special missions beyond the collection of money – prepare the ground for a future military action or spread Islam to an eager audience.
Study the doctrines and understandings of the one true faith for special bonuses and diplomatic advantage in a new adjustment to the last of the great Abrahamic religions.
Drill and discipline your armies as you move from the age of mercenary captains to the mass levies of standing armies.
Reduce the strength of your provinces for a quick influx of cash or manpower, stripping your nation’s future for immediate gain.
Changes to national ideas, missionary actions, Turkish Janissaries and many other game mechanics.
- OS:Windows 7/Windows 8
- Processor:Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz eller AMD 3500+
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900, 512mb video memory required
- Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
- Sound:Direct X- compatible soundcard
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Additional:Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.