Europa Universalis IV – Mare Nostrum Content Pack (DLC)
Enhance your Europa Universalis IV experience with new unit designs for armies of the Mediterranean and East Africa! After all, when the pageant of history unfolds on your computer screen, it’s important to be up to date with the latest fashions. Overrun your enemies while kitted out in the hottest new battle tunics!
The Mare Nostrum Content Pack includes:
- Italian Unit Pack: Four historical infantry designs for each of the major Italian powers – Venice, Milan, Naples and Florence/Tuscany (16 in total)
- North African Unit Pack: Four historical infantry designs for each of the lands of sand – Mamluks, Tunis, Morocco, and Algeria/Tlemcen (16 in total)
- East African Unit Pack: Four historical infantry designs for each of the major powers around the horn – Ethiopia, Nubia, Swahili and Somali (16 in total)
- OS:Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Processor:Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz eller AMD 3500+
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900, 512mb video memory required
- Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
- Sound:Direct X- compatible soundcard
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Additional:Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.