- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Europa Universalis IV – Mare Nostrum (DLC)
Mare Nostrum is the newest expansion to Paradox Development Studio’s best-selling historical grand strategy game, Europa Universalis IV. You now have even more tools at your disposal as you guide your nation through the early modern world. As its name suggests, Mare Nostrum introduces new systems connected to naval warfare and control of trade. The power of your fleets will depend on the number of sailors your nation can gather, and your ships can now be given missions and areas to patrol. There are also new options for creating trade leagues, and a host of other improvements.
This is a new diplomatic action, where you can ask other nations for their map of a certain region.
New mission system makes it easier to send your fleets to a region, and expect them to survive.
North African Muslim states can raid the coastlines of their neighbors for gold and sailors.
Merchant republics can recruit minor nations into their Trade League for common defense and, more importantly, common riches.
Nations can rent their armies out to fight in other people’s wars, earning valuable coin for the realm.
- OS:Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Processor:Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz eller AMD 3500+
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900, 512mb video memory required
- Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
- Sound:Direct X- compatible soundcard
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Additional:Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.