Europa Universalis IV – Rule Britannia (DLC)
Weakened by wars on the continent, with a feeble monarch and rapacious nobles, England in the mid-15th century had no inkling of the glories to come. It would be a difficult path, through civil wars, religious upheaval, great fires and awkward unions. But the nation that would become Great Britain would rule a trade empire that spanned the globe, exporting ideals of English freedom – both of thought and trade – while making itself the most powerful nation the world had yet seen.
Master wind and trade, and spark industrial revolution in Rule Britannia, a new Immersion Pack for Europa Universalis IV.
Rule Britannia’s features include:
- New British Missions: New exclusive mission trees for England, Scotland and Ireland, embedded in our new Europa Universalis IV mission system.
- Industrial Revolution: Highly developed provinces may produce coal in the late game, fueling higher productivity and greater wealth.
- Innovativeness: Earn rewards for being the first nation to unlock new knowledge, including lower power costs.
- Naval Doctrine: Adopt a general strategy for your fleets, giving you bonuses to ship maintenance, trade power or battle performance.
- Anglicanism: A new Protestant faith can appear in England with new bonuses and religious choices.
- Knowledge Sharing: Help your lagging allies or subjects by promoting the spread of institutions in their realms.
Rule Britannia’s game improvements are packaged with:
- New Unit Pack: New army designs for British nations, including regional Irish units and revolting nations like Northumberland or Cornwall, as well as new music.
- New Music: Our composers have been hard at work writing new songs to quiet the stormy seas of commerce.
- OS:Windows 7/Windows 8
- Processor:Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz eller AMD 3500+
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900, 512mb video memory required
- Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
- Sound:Direct X- compatible soundcard
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Additional:Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.