- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
F.E.A.R. (Platinum Edition)
Be the hero in your own cinematic epic of action, tension and terror. A mysterious paramilitary force infiltrates a multi-billion dollar aerospace compound, taking hostages but issuing no demands. The government responds by sending in a Special Forces team only to have them obliterated. Live footage of the massacre shows an inexplicable wave of destruction tearing the soldiers apart. With no other recourse, the elite F.E.A.R. (First Encounter Assault Recon) team is assembled to deal with the extraordinary circumstances. They are given one simple mission: Evaluate the threat and eliminate the intruders at any cost.
F.E.A.R. Extraction Point Extraction Point kicks off where the original game ended – with a bang. As the helicopter which the F.E.A.R. team is on attempts to leave the vicinity, it instead winds up crashing. The F.E.A.R. team is thus forced to seek out an alternate extraction point, all the way battling the now free Alma and her paranormal minions across a destroyed city.
F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate As the first F.E.A.R. team and Delta Force fight for control of the situation, a second F.E.A.R. team is sent in to shed some light on Armacham Technology Corporation’s (ATC) dark past. As a member of a secondary F.E.A.R. team, you are brought in to discover more information regarding the secret project at the ATC facilities. The multiplayer component for this expansion is no longer available.
- Operating System: Windows® XP, x64 or 2000 with latest service pack installed
- Processor: Pentium® 4 1.7 GHz or equivalent processor
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM or more
- Graphics: 64 MB GeForce™ 4 Ti or Radeon® 9000 video card; Monitor that can display in 4:3 aspect ratio
- DirectX®: 9.0c (August Edition) or higher
- Hard Drive: 17 GB free Hard Drive Space for installation; Additional hard drive space for a swap file and saved game files
- Sound: 16-bit DirectX® 9.0 compliant sound card with support for EAX™ 2.0
- Multiplayer Requirements: Broadband or LAN connection for multiplayer games
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.