- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
ASIA, EMEA, US
The official FORMULA ONE™ game returns with new circuits, split-screen and co-op Championship modes plus all the cars and stars from the 2011 season. Debut ahead of the drivers at India’s Buddh International Circuit, race the iconic Nürburgring circuit for the first time in High Definition and take on Abu Dhabi with a spectacular new day night transition. Use KERS and DRS to blast past rivals and race wheel-to-wheel against Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso and Sebastian Vettel. Go from Rookie to 2011 FIA FORMULA ONE DRIVERS’ WORLD CHAMPION in career mode, set your best lap in Time Attack or test yourself online against 16 players plus 8 AI to simulate a full 24 car grid. Off track, become immersed in the world’s most glamorous sport with enhanced media interaction, expanded Paddock, new Parc Ferme area and celebration animations. F1 2011™ – be the driver, live the life – go compete!
- The sequel to the BAFTA award winning 2millon+ seller F1 2010™
- Go compete in split-screen, co-op Championships and online against 16 players plus 8 AI to simulate full 24 car grids
- Features all the stars, cars and circuits from the 2011 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™
- Debut ahead of the drivers at India’s Buddh circuit and take on the Nürburgring for the first time in High Definition in a FORMULA ONE game
- Use KERS and DRS for new attack and defence options – blast past rivals and defend your line
- Be the Drive, live the life – new Parc Ferme area, enhanced media interactions, new celebrations and more immerse you in the world’s most exciting sport.
- Race wheel-to-wheel with stars like Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso
- Go from Rookie to 2011 FIA FORMULA ONE DRIVERS’ WORLD CHAMPION in career mode or take on quick fire modes including Time Attack.
- Features new Pirelli tires, flashback and new authentic engine damage
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4Ghz or AMD Athlon X2 5400+
- Memory: 2GB Ram
- Graphics: GeForce 7800/Radeon X1800 or higher
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive:12.5 GB HD space
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Soundcard or onboard audio
- Other Requirements: Online play requires log-in to Games For Windows - Live. Click here for a list of countries/regions with service.
- Broadband internet connection required (512kbps+ recommended)
- TCP/IP Network
- ATI Radeon x1800, x1900, x1950, HD2400, HD2600, HD2900, HD3XXX Series, HD4XXX Series, HD5XXX Series, HD6XXX Series
- NVIDIA Geforce 7800, 7900, 7950, 7950Gx2, 8400, 8600, 8800, 9600, 9800, 9800Gx2, GeForce 210, GT220, GTS250, GTX2XX Series, GTX4XX Series, GTX5XX Series
- Not compatible with all integrated sound/graphics solutions (inc. laptops).
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.