- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Far Cry: New Dawn
Upgrade to Deluxe Edition and receive the Digital Deluxe Pack which includes:
– The Hurk Legacy Pack
– The Knight Pack
– The "Blast-Off" RAT4 and Retro Sci-Fi M133M skins
About the Game
Dive into a transformed vibrant post-apocalyptic Hope County, Montana, 17 years after a global nuclear catastrophe.
Join fellow survivors and lead the fight against the dangerous new threat the Highwaymen, and their ruthless leaders The Twins, as they seek to take over the last remaining resources.
FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL IN A POST-APOCALYPTIC WORLD
• Take up arms on your own or with a friend in two player co-op in an unpredictable and transformed world
COLLIDE AGAINST TWO ALL NEW VILLAINS
• Recruit an eclectic cast of Guns and Fangs for Hire and form alliances to fight by your side against the Highwaymen’s unruly leaders The Twins
BUILD UP YOUR HOMEBASE AND THE SURVIVORS
• Recruit Specialists to upgrade your homebase, who will help unlock all new features including crafting weapons, gear and more
BATTLE FOR RESOURCES IN HOPE COUNTY AND BEYOND
• Engage the Highwaymen in Turf Wars and venture on Expeditions to memorable locations across the USA
- OS: .
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.