- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Final Fantasy XIV (Starter Edition)
You should also like...
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset (Upgrade Pack)Official website
For newcomers to FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, this edition includes the critically-acclaimed FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.
Discover Eorzea. A land embraced by Gods and forged by Heroes. Create and customize your own unique hero and explore the realm with friends from across the world. Embark on the adventure of a lifetime in an ever-changing FINAL FANTASY world.
Includes a 30-day free play period. User Registration and Service subscription required to play the Game. Age restrictions and other Terms and Conditions apply. Please refer to http://account.square-enix.com for Terms and Conditions of Registration and Service.
• All the hallmarks of the FINAL FANTASY franchise, including an engaging storyline, genre-leading graphics, and HD real-time cut scenes
• A flexible class system that allows players to switch freely between a variety of classes and jobs, simply by swapping their equipped weapon or tool, allowing any character to raise all classes and jobs to level 50
• Robust gameplay features such as player-managed Free Companies, diverse party finder features to group up with other players with ease, and a variety of fun activities in the Gold Saucer area, all designed to accommodate a dynamic player community
• Challenging trials, dungeons and raids for groups of up to 24 players, and exciting player-vs-player (PvP) content for groups of up to 72 players
• Breathtaking musical score by renowned FINAL FANTASY series composers
• Access to all main scenario content updates to continue the story: 2.1 – A Realm Awoken, 2.2 – Through The Maelstrom, 2.3 – Defenders Of Eorzea, 2.4 – Dreams Of Ice and 2.5 – Before the Fall
• Cross-platform play on Windows PC, Mac and PlayStation®4, with incredible graphics engine that delivers a high level of detail and quality on all platforms
- OS: Windows® 7 32/64 bit, Windows® 8.1 32/64 bit, Windows® 10 32/64 bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™i5 2.4GHz or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1280 x 720: NVIDIA® Geforce® GTX750 or higher, AMD Radeon™ R7 260X or higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 60 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound® compatible sound card (DirectX® 9.0c or higher)
- Additional Notes: System Requirements may be subject to change. If you are using a router, make sure you have the following ports set up to allow game packets to pass through. TCP Ports: 80, 443, 54992-54994, 55006-55007, 55021-55040
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.