FlatOut 4: Total Insanity Original Sound Track DLC Volume 1
Download the Original Sound Track Today!
Own all three Volumes of the FlatOut: 4 Total Insanity Sound Track.
Featuring an international rocking line up of multi-genre and diverse indie rock.
Groups are from USA, UK, Canada, Brazil, and Australia.
The Three Volumes Features Music and Genres From The Following Artists.
Heavy Metal: Mad Parish
Fusion Metal: 12 Foot Ninja
Rock and Roll: Twin Atlantic, Them Evils, Trivoltz, Ray Gun Cowboys, Bad Things, Them Evils, Spider Kitten, Buzz Deluxe
Hard Rock: Beartooth
Punk: The Menstruators
Psycho-Billy: The Gutter Demons, The Creep Show, Matchless
SKA: Planet Smashers
Alternative Pop: Five Knives
Volume 1 of 3 includes
1. The Rite Of Belonging – Mad Parish
2. Put Your Love On Me – Them Evils
3. The Better Part Of Clarity – Spider Kitten
4. No Sleep – Twin Atlantic
5. I Own Me – Bad Things
6. Mr. Policeman – Trivoltz
7. Hated – Beartooth
8. See You In Hell – The Creepshow
9. Princess Hollywood – The Menstruators
10. Hellride – Gutter Demons
11. Voodoo – Matchless
12. Mad Parish – Mad Parish
Offer includes cool band art and FlatOut 4: Total Insanity artwork.
- OS: Windows® 7 64bit
- Processor: Intel® Core i3 / AMD Phenom™ II X2
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 650 / AMD Radeon™ HD 7750
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Soundcard
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.