- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Football Manager 2015
Football Manager 2015 is the most realistic, in-depth, and immersive simulation of football management available, putting you in the hot-seat of almost any club in more than 50 countries across the world, including all of Europe’s biggest leagues.
Football Manager 2015 will allow you to live the life of a real football manager – you decide who plays and who sits on the bench, and you’re in total control of tactics, team-talks, substitutions, and pitch-side instructions as you follow the match live with the acclaimed 3D match engine.
- Tracksuit Manager: You can now define your managerial style like never before, using the new manager points system to focus on coaching, scouting, youth development, man-management… or maybe a little of everything? What type of manager are you?
- Matchday Experience: More than 2,000 new motion captured animations; new lighting, improved player models and ball physics add extra depth and realism to the 3D Match Engine. Plus, improved AI, individual player shouts, touchline team talks and other additions make this the closest simulation of a football match available!
- New User Interface: A new look and feel to the user interface with a left-hand navigation bar makes management easier and more intuitive
- Scouting Centre: The new Scouting Centre integrates all areas of player recruitment. Plus you can set scouting assignments to find specific levels of player whether it be a first teamer, youngster or a direct player replacement.
- More realistic player personalities: Player’s personalities and characters replicate today’s football world where player power rules. Players are more vocal in the press and quicker to issue ultimatums if they’re unhappy.
- Deeper media experience: A wider variety of journalists with tabloid and broadsheet reporters developing more varied stories and building up rivalries through the media, plus brand new tunnel interviews before and after matches.
- Classic Mode: Updates to Classic Mode allow you more freedom when selecting nations, leagues and players in your gameworld. Plus, you can now skip pre-season (in first season), take control of player training, make more board requests and there are new unlockables, such as; ‘Dodgy lasagne’, Unsuspend player’ & ‘Lifetime player’
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.