- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Forza Motorsport 7 (PC/Xbox One)
THE ULTIMATE RACING EXPERIENCE. BUILT FOR 4K.
The best-selling racing franchise on any platform this generation. Experience the thrill of motorsport at the limit with the most comprehensive, beautiful and authentic racing game ever made. Enjoy gorgeous graphics at 60fps and true 4K resolution in HDR. Collect and race more than 700 cars. Challenge yourself across 30 famous destinations and 200 ribbons, where race conditions can change every lap and every race.
- Experience realism at the limits with ForzaTech delivering 60 fps and true 4K resolution in HDR
- Dynamic Race Weather: Intense rain, expanding puddles, and limited visibility make this the ultimate test of bravery and skill behind the wheel.
- A Brand-New Campaign: The premier racing championship – The Forza Driver’s Cup. Battle thousands of Drivatars to earn trophies and become the Forza Driver’s Cup Champion.
- The Definitive Wheel Experience: Forza 7 will support every fan-requested wheel on the market.
- Your Driver is a Personal Expression: Personalize your appearance with our massive driver gear collection. Hundreds of options spanning decades of race history and pop culture.
- Ultimate esport: With new leagues, enhanced spectating modes, Mixer integration and premier partners like Porsche, Forza 7 is the ultimate racing esport for players and viewers alike.
- The ultimate automotive playset features over 700 ForzaVista cars and 30 world-famous destinations
- Everyone can compete: featuring the Forza Racing Championship esports league, enhanced spectating modes, and amazing split-screen play
- Xbox One Console Exclusive
- Games play better on Xbox One X. Forza Motorsport 7 is enhanced to deliver the best in true 4K gaming
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.