Fractured Space – Starter Pack
Save 80% and jump in to the battle with the Starter Pack, perfect for new players and veterans alike. Build up your fleet with four great ships and four superb skins, plus more.
USR Colossus – Heavy Attack
TDS Protector – Light Support
Zarek Venturer – Medium Attack
USR Ghost – Stealth Attack
Four skins (these can be used instead of the standard ship skin):
Credit boosters x10
These can be selected for use after a match to double basic credit earnings.
This can be used to purchase in-game items.
*You will not be reimbursed for any ships you currently own.
- OS: 64bit Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
- Processor: 2.3+ GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX11 with Feature Level 11, SM5
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 16 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Make sure your drivers and Windows are updated. Supported chipsets: NVIDIA 470 GTX, AMD HD6850, Intel HD4600 or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may not be supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required. We'll be constantly updating the game to lower the required specs, so bear with us if your machine is struggling.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.