- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Galactic Civilizations II (Ultimate Edition)
Get the complete Galactic Civilizations II saga including the acclaimed PC strategy game of the year Galactic Civilizations II: Dread Lords, the award winning expansion pack Dark Avatar, and the newest expansion pack Twilight of the Arnor!
Galactic Civilizations II: Dread Lords: Galactic Civilizations II is the sequel to 2003’s hit turn-based strategy game of the same name. The player takes on the role of the leader of a space-faring civilization and must guide its expansion in a hostile galaxy. Gamers must balance their economic, technological, diplomatic, cultural, and military power to forge alliances, fight wars, and ultimately dominate the galaxy. The game is single-player and allows the player to play randomly generated galactic maps or play through a multi-mission campaign that tells the story of an ancient enemy called the Dread Lords.
Galactic Civilizations II: Dark Avatar: The expansion pack for Stardock’s award-winning hit strategy game, Galactic Civilizations II: Dread Lords. This expansion pack not only adds the usual content that expansion packs tend to do such as new opponents, new units and a new campaign. It also greatly expands the game play of Galactic Civilizations II. New features include asteroid belts on the map that can be mined for resources, unique planets that require special technologies to colonize, spies to conduct sabotage and destabilization (or used to protect your worlds from the same), new types of diplomatic treaties, an enhanced artificial intelligence engine, and much more!
Galactic Civilizations II: Twilight of the Arnor: The year is 2227 and the fire of war is consuming the galaxy thanks to the manipulations of the evil Dread Lords. But the remaining factions, led by the humans, have a plan to rid the galaxy of the Dread Lords once and for all.
Expand the Galactic Civilizations II universe with Terror Stars, unique technology trees per civilization, Map editors, Custom Scenario makers, campaign editors, new types of ships, new planetary improvements, and much more!
- Beautiful 3D engine brings planets, stars, asteroids and ship battles to life.
- Create custom 3D ships piece-by-piece with your Shipyard.
- Play as any of a dozen unique civilizations or create your own.
- Multiple paths to victory: Military conquest, cultural domination, political alliance, technological supremacy or ascension.
- Addictive gameplay: Dynamic galaxies ranging from tiny to gigantic.
- Superior multi-threaded artificial intelligence enables computer players to provide a challenge without having to cheat.
- Put your scores online via the Metaverse and compete with players from around the world.
- Fully moddable design enables players to create unique opponents, graphics and scenarios.
- Advanced diplomacy enables players to trade, make treaties, alliances and more.
- Operating system: Windows® XP SP3 / Vista™ SP2 / Windows® 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® III 1 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- Memory: 512 MB (1 GB for Windows 7 / Vista)
- Hard disk space: 2 GB
- Video:64 MB DirectX 9.0c Compatible Video Card
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c
- Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection, also to activate this game you must create a Stardock account while launching the game on Steam.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.