The mighty mythological hero, Garshasp, travels into distant lands in search for the secrets hidden in the temple of the dragon, unaware of the hidden dangers and creatures awaiting him in the cursed lands.
You play as the mighty Garshasp in this hack and slash expansion pack for the original “Garshasp: The Monster Slayer” game taking place before the original story.
- Deep hack and slash combat system with various combo moves
- Cinematic in-game camera following the epic journey
- Fantasy mythological world filled with ferocious monsters from ancient literature and Persian Mythology
- Epic environments
- Mythology based story
- OS:Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Processor:Intel P4 2.0GHz, AMD Athlon 64 3000+
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:256 M RAM, Nvidia GeForce 6600 series, ATI radeon X1300
- Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX Compatible
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.