The classic Gauntlet 4-player co-op action gameplay returns in a completely new experience! Play as one of four distinct heroes in an intense monster filled dungeon brawler with a combination of both uniquely built and randomly generated levels to explore. Battle the endless hordes of foes as you and your friends fight for treasure and glory via both local and online co-op multiplayer. Invade the Darkness!
New Gauntlet Experience
Classic dungeon crawling action is melded with innovative new features for the ultimate Gauntlet challenge.
Online and Couch Co-op Multiplayer
Explore on your own if you dare or play with friends in 4-player same-screen and online co-op. Your friends can become foes as you compete to see who can claim the most kills and the most gold.
Four Classic Characters
Gauntlet’s four classic characters: Warrior, Valkyrie, Elf, and Wizard return but with more distinctive play styles and their own unique skills.
Discover New Powers
Players can scour the dungeons for gold and loot to unlock mystical Relics that grant the holder deadly new abilities. But beware – if used incorrectly they can be detrimental to your party’s health!
How Will You Die?
Fiendish traps, monstrous hordes, epic bosses and even your own friends will cause you to die in confounding and extraordinary ways.
- “An idealized reboot of the series – immediately familiar yet totally fresh.” – Digital Trends
- “You haven’t needed food this badly since the 1980’s” – Gamespot
- “Just the way fans would want it” – Destructoid
- "Fans of the classic 80s game have nothing to worry about." – PrimaGames
- "This classic quarter-muncher consumed a lot of my own money during summers as a kid, so it’s nice to see the fantasy gameplay live on this latest incarnation." – Fortune
- "With its simple, streamlined controls and the compatibility with SteamOS, ‘Gauntlet’ is clearly nostalgic for the living room-centric gaming of the early 90s. And it succeeds." – Tom’s Guide
- OS: Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB NVIDIA GeForce 9800 / ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.