- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Geforce Now Closed Beta EU/NA
Buy GeForce NOW Closed Beta Access now!
You will receive the Beta keyvia eMail within the stated delivery time.
Tap into incredible PC gaming from your Mac and Windows PC and play at high resolutions and smooth frame rates!
Activate the key on the official website of the manufacturer.
It can be activated and played ONLY in Europe, North America.The beta is scheduled to run from end of 2017. The end date wasn’t announced yet. Beta availability is subject to change at any time upon the developer’s decision.
Tap into incredible PC gaming from your Mac and Windows PC and play at high resolutions and smooth frame rates. Just select games from your personal library of PC titles or purchase new ones from the digital store of your choice, like Steam and Uplay PC. Log in and instantly play the biggest games, with new titles being added to the service continuously.Experience GeForce NOW for macOS and Windows PC for free during the beta period. All you need is a good Internet connection and to live in North America or Europe.
- High Performance GPUs – GeForce NOW uses the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX GPUs, which deliver outstanding performance on demanding new AAA games. This makes it possible for GeForce NOW to stream games with settings and frame rates that exceed what is possible on most PC laptops, underpowered desktop PCs or even to content-deprived Macs
- Instant Installs; No Maintenance Required – Supported games on GeForce NOW are instantly installed onto your cloud gaming rig in seconds, and automatically applies the latest patches to games and NVIDIA Game Ready drivers. Sign into your Steam account and start gaming immediately
- AAA Windows PC Games – Enjoy your favorite PC games like PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, Fortnite, Injustice 2 and over 150 top titles at max settings. With new games getting added all the time
- Ultra Streaming Mode – This mode increases the speed that GeForce NOW streams games to your Mac or Windows PC from 60FPS to 120FPS or higher, reducing latency
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.