- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Gem Smashers PS4 [US PSN]
Gem Smashers is a fun puzzle game with eight worlds and over 100 levels.
Help the three heroic creatures who escaped capture during the invasion of the Earth to rescue their friends. Travel the world springing, spinning, and smashing the crystal cells where their friends are imprisoned. Save the Earth from the evil IMBU and put your skills to the test with Gem Smashers.
- Story Mode: Contains 8 worlds with over 100 levels. Choose a Gem Smasher and complete all of the zones to reach IMBU’s spacecraft. Bounce up and down the map and hit colour-changers to match the colour of the gems to smash them. Smash all the gems to open the door and complete a zone.
- Battle Mode: Compete against a friend. Grab a 2nd player and get ready for some frantic multiplayer action. Smash as many gems as you can before the time runs out.
- Extras: Unlock bonus content by playing through Story Mode.
- 3 different characters to choose from, each with their own unique speed, bounce and style.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.