- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Decades have passed since war erupted between the United Space Federation and the Alliance of Free Worlds. A bloody conflict that seemed to have reached a stalemate is now about to change, when a third faction suddenly appears.
Take control of a fleet commander returned from exile, rise through the ranks of the United Space Federation forces and join an epic war across the stars. Start with a small group of
frigates, and climb your way to controlling battleships, carriers and planetary bases, in huge space battles and boarding actions. Build space stations and orbital facilities to fortify
your position, build your fleet, extract minerals and research upgrades. Execute boarding actions using marine special forces, and bombard your enemies with orbital long range cannons.
- 3 unique factions, with different units and strategies.
- Epic 16-mission based single player campaign.
- Skirmisch and multiplayer gamemodes providing endless re-playability.
- Control fleets of starships, space stations and planetetary bases.
- Cinematic battle camera and CGI cinematics during the campaign.
- Research tree leading to powerful units and upgrades.
- Planetary colonization, planetary invasion and boarding actions.
- Battles across the galaxy in multiple star systems.
- 30 Steam Achievements
- Unique gameplay providing a refreshing twist to the 4x RTS genre.
- Processor:Single Core 2.4 Ghz
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:256 MB DirectX 9 compliant
- Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
- Sound:Direct X 8.1 compatible
- OS:Mac OSX 10.5.8 or higher
- Processor:Intel Core Duo Processor (2 GHz or better)
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:ATI Radeon 2400 / NVIDIA 8600 or higher
- Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.